In this article, you will learn how to apply for sagaloan, and every requirement needed. Yes, it’s that easy and fast! Getting a loan from the Saga Loan app is straightforward, requiring only a few simple guides. However, it may be challenging to have yet to learn about the process and the requirements, as you will need some specialized knowledge. Don’t stress; I will walk you through the procedure step-by-step. So, continue reading to the end!
What is SagaLoan?
SagaLoan is an online financial service that lends users money to borrow capital after application from the convenience of their houses. They use AI-based technology to make decisions and offer loans automatically. Afro-Arab Miro Finance Company Limited operates Saga Loan service.
- Must be 18 years and above.
- Applicant must have a government-issued identification card.
- One must be a Ghanaian to apply.
- The applicant must have a government-issued identification card and a mobile money number.
- The applicant must have a valid email address and a reliable source of income.
How To Apply in 2 Minutes
- First, go to the Play Store and search for SagaLoan Cash Loan Easy Credit. (You can use the link for easy access https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.quiloan.ghpp)
- Click on Install to download the app.
- Launch the Saga Loan app by providing your mobile digit.
- You will receive an OTP code; type it in the required field.
- It will direct you to the dashboard of the app.
- Click on Request Funds.
- And start filling in your application details with your correct personal and financial information.
- An AI and Fin-tech technology will review and decide based on your application and disburse funds to your Momo wallet shortly.
How much loan can SagaLoan offer you?
Sagaloan offers loan amounts between GHC500 and GHC5,000. As a first-time borrower, your initial request starts from GHS100, and your loan credit increases as you repay on time. The maximum you can request from SagaLoan Cash is GHS5000.
SagaLoan Rates and Period
Sagaloan has two loan terms, long and short tenor. The most prolonged loan period is 180 days, and the shortie period is 90 days, with an annual interest rate of 9% to 36%.
How To Repay Your Loan from Sagaloan
One possible way to repay your loan debt is through Momo or the sagaloan app. To refund through the app, click on repayment at the app’s button, and you will see the supposed amount to pay. Proceed by clicking on “repay now.” You can follow the below to pay with your mobile money account.
- Dial *170#
- Select option 1
- Select Momo user which option 1
- Type the Saga loan Number.
- Confirm Number
- Enter the amount
- Type reference
- Confirm the transaction by entering your PIN.
Final Words On How To Apply For SagaLoan
Applying for a loan online can be a convenient and easy way to get the money you need. By following the steps outlined above, you can increase your chances of getting your sagaloan approved, and by paying your loan debt on time, you increase your credit score. Remember to always read and understand the terms and conditions of the loan before signing any agreements.