Many people get confused when thinking about making money online, but this article will guide you to understand that your assumptions are furry tails. This article will give you a guide on how to make money from Google AdSense to motivate and push you to start earning some cash online.
I’ll guide you through a straightforward trick to earn money from AdSense. These tips are excellent for beginners in blogging or content creators on YouTube, allowing them to grow their online revenues. I promise to make this article simple and easy to grab, so keep reading to find out more.
At the point when I started my excursion as a blogger in 2015, I committed various errors, prompting numerous dismissals by Google AdSense. However, I eventually joined the AdSense family after learning from my mistakes and experimenting. I can now be proud of building my film production with the money I got paid by Google AdSense. Well, I put myself in your shoes and created these strategies to show you how to start from zero to hero.
This article will dispel the disarray surrounding making money online and guide how to earn cash through Google AdSense, motivating and encouraging you to start earning today.
What is Google AdSense?
Google AdSense is a platform that allows website owners or Youtube content creators to earn money by displaying ads on their websites. Google AdSense accounts are free to set up it takes only a few minutes to start.
How to apply for an AdSense account?
Getting an AdSense account does not cost anything. It is free to set up an account. To signup for Google AdSense :
- Go to the AdSense website by clicking on http://adsense.google.com
- Click on Get Started.
- Choose your Gmail Account
- Enter your website name ( If you don’t have a site, check the box for “I don’t have a site”)
- Select your country/territory
- Click on Start using AdSense.
- Your AdSense account is ready.
Google AdSense Requirements
If you want to use Google AdSense on your website, there are a few things you will need to do :
- You must comply with Google Publisher, AdSense Program, and Google Webmaster guidelines.
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- Your website should be well-designed and easy to navigate.
- Content or articles on your website must be original and high-quality. (Do not copy and paste on your website)
- Be sure your site has good accessibility and is free from malware, malicious redirects, phishing, and other practices that may obstruct website utilization.
- Absent from posting or writing articles that contain offensive, hateful, and adult content.
- Your website should be at least 3 to 5 weeks old so that Google can crawl your website.
- Avoid using misleading buttons that can be mistaken for ads. For example, do not name the section on your website as “Click Here” and prompt users to click on the ads.
To fully understand the Google AdSense eligibility requirements, I have written a complete article on How to get Google AdSense Approval Fast.
How long does it take to get approved?
To get approval from Google AdSense, you first need to send an application request by clicking on the “site option” in your AdSense.
- Then requirest for Review.
2. You will receive an Html verification code that you need to paste into your website section
Once you verify the Html verification code, Google AdSense believes the website truly belongs to you. Google AdSense may take a day or two to approve your website after the initial verification, but it may take up to 14 days or more if it fulfills its standards.
How Much Can You Earn From Google AdSense?
There is no one-size-fits-all answer to this question, as the amount you can earn from Google AdSense will vary depending on your niche, website traffic, and AdSense configuration.
However, some average estimates suggest that a website with a traffic volume of 1 million unique visitors per month can earn an estimated $2,000 per year from AdSense.
Another statistic from experts shows that a website with a traffic volume of 10 million unique visitors per month can earn an estimated $10,000 per year from Google AdSense. Blog niches under content marketing and other blogging opportunities can boost your daily income from $50 to $100. If you wish to go into niche blogging, you can read our recent blog post covering How To Make $100 Per Day With Google AdSense.
Is AdSense still profitable in 2023?
The answer is Yes without thinking twice, AdSense will be a profitable venture in 2023, but there are a few conditions.
First, the number of ads served per user is declining, so publishers may need to increase the number of ads they show to achieve the same level of revenue.
Second, AdSense is no longer the only way to monetize a website. Publishers can now earn money from other ads, such as Google AdSense, Facebook, and Propeller ads.
Finally, the cost of ads is increasing, so publishers may need to find ways to improve their revenue from advertising to keep up with inflation.
How much does AdSense pay for a click?
AdSense is a contextual advertising network that pays Publishers based on clicks on their ads. Publishers can choose how much they want as payment for each click, with a suggested amount of $0.10-$0.25 per click. Some keywords get more pay-per-click depending on the keyword you are targeting. An example of a high cost-per-click keyword is “best car accident lawyers in Los Angeles.”
How much traffic do you need to make $100 with Adsense?
You need at least 2000 to 3000 unique visitors per day to make $100 or more from AdSense. You may earn more than $100 based on geographical country with such traffic.
Implementing the above strategies will help you make money from the AdSense program without hustle. AdSense ad optimization can also help boost your earnings.
- Place the AdSense ad at the bottom of the screen, right above the fold
- Use vertical ad units because they stay on the screen longer while users browse.
- Use a fast, responsive web design, plus responsive ad units, to ensure your ads stay visible on all devices.
If you find this article useful, share and don’t forget to check back anytime for more content like this. Cheers !!!