Many people get confused when thinking about making money online, but this article will guide you to understand that your assumptions are furry tails. This article will give you a guide on how to make money from Google AdSense to motivate and push you to start earning some cash online.
Related Article: Make money online by walking using sweatcoin
I’m going to guide you through a straightforward trick you or anyone else can apply to start making cash from the Google AdSense program. These tricks will guide beginners in blogging or Youtube content creation to start making money from what they do best online by scaling up their earnings. I promise to make this article simple and easy to grab, so keep reading to find out more.
When I started as a blogger in 2015, I made so many mistakes, so I got rejected many times by google AdSense, but after trying and error, I got accepted into the AdSense family. I can now be proud of building my film production with the money I paid with Google AdSense. Well, I put myself in your shoes and created these strategies to show you how to start from zero to hero.
This strategic guide will explain in detail how you can start making cash from google Adsense within the short possible time, continue reading to find out how you can implement these tricks, or feel free to read my article on how to start a blog on WordPress.
What is Google AdSense?
Google AdSense is a platform that allows website owners or Youtube content creators to earn money by displaying ads on their websites. Google AdSense accounts are free to set up it takes only a few minutes to get started.
How to apply for an AdSense account?
Getting an AdSense account does not cost anything. It is free to set up an account. To signup to Google AdSense :
- Go to the AdSense website by clicking on http://adsense.google.com
- Click on Get started.
- Choose your Gmail Account
- Enter your website name ( If you don’t have a site, check the box for “I don’t have a site”)
- Select your country/territory
- Click on Start using AdSense.
- Your AdSense account is ready.
Google AdSense Requirements
If you want to use Google AdSense on your website, there are a few things you will need to do :
- You must comply with Google Publisher, AdSense Program, and Google Webmaster guidelines.
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- Your website should be well-designed and easy to navigate.
- Content or articles on your website must be original and high-quality. (Do not copy and paste on your website)
- Be sure your site has good accessibility and is free from malware, malicious redirects, phishing, and other practices that may obstruct website utilization.
- Absent from posting or writing articles that contain offensive, hateful, and adult content.
- Your website should be at least 3 to 5 weeks old so that google can crawl your website.
- Avoid using misleading buttons that can be mistaken for ads. For example, do not name the section on your website as “Click Here” and prompt users to click on the ads.
To fully understand the Google AdSense eligibility requirements, I have written a complete article on How to get Google AdSense Approval Fast.
How long does it take to get approved?
To get approved by Google AdSense, you first need to send an application request by clicking on the “site option” in your AdSense.
- Then requirest for Review.
2. You will receive an Html verification code that you need to paste into your website section
Once you verify the Html verification code, Google AdSense believes the website truly belongs to you. After the first verification, it may take a day or two to get your website accepted, but in some cases, it may take up to 14 days or more to get your website approved by Google Adsense If you meet their criteria.
How Much Can You Earn From Google AdSense?
There is no one-size-fits-all answer to this question, as the amount you can earn from Google AdSense will vary depending on your niche, website traffic, and AdSense configuration.
However, some average estimates suggest that a website with a traffic volume of 1 million unique visitors per month can earn an estimated $2,000 per year from Google AdSense.
Another statistic from experts shows that a website with a traffic volume of 10 million unique visitors per month can earn an estimated $10,000 per year from Google AdSense. Blog niches under content marketing and other blogging opportunities can boost your daily income from $50 to $100. If you wish to go into niche blogging, you can read our recent blog post covering How To Make $100 Per Day With Google AdSense.
Is AdSense still profitable in 2022?
The answer is Yes without thinking twice, AdSense is a profitable venture in 2022, but there are a few conditions.
First, the number of ads served per user is declining, so publishers may need to increase the number of ads they show to achieve the same level of revenue.
Second, AdSense is no longer the only way to monetize a website. Publishers can now earn money from other types of ads, such as Google AdSense, Facebook ads, and Propeller ads.
Finally, the cost of ads is increasing, so publishers may need to find ways to increase their revenue from advertising in order to keep up with inflation.
How much does AdSense pay for 1 click?
AdSense is a contextual advertising network that pays Publishers based on clicks on their ads. Publishers can choose how much they want to get paid for each click, with a suggested amount of $0.10-$0.25 per click. Some keywords get more pay-per-click depending on the keyword you are targeting. An example of a high cost-per-click keyword is “best car accident lawyers in Los Angeles.”
How much traffic do you need to make $100 with Adsense?
You will need at least 2000 to 3000 unique visitors per day in other to make $100 or more from AdSense. Based on the geographical country you may earn more than $100 with such traffic.
Implementing the above strategies will help you make money from the AdSense program without hustle. AdSense ad optimization can also help boost your earnings.
- Place the AdSense ad at the bottom of the screen, right above the fold
- Use vertical ad units because they stay on the screen longer while users browse.
- Use a fast, responsive web design, plus responsive ad units, to ensure your ads stay visible on all devices.
If you find this article useful, do well to share, and don’t forget to check back anytime for more content like this. Cheers !!!