If you are a bank with United Bank for Africa (UBA) and are not using their Leo features, then you are missing a lot. The Leo features have made banking easy. Leo is a chatbot assistant from UBA that assists you in sending money, checking your balance, making Bill Payments, and getting Statements. Etc. The features are mainly on WhatsApp and Facebook. In this article, you will learn how to contact customer service via the UBA WhatsApp Number for fast response.
How To Contact UBA WhatsApp Number
To reach out to UBA on WhatsApp, ensure you have the WhatsApp application Installed on your phone with an active internet connection. Begin by:
- Adding the UBA WhatsApp Leo Number to your contacts list: +233577822822 (You can save it any name you want)
- After saving the contact, open your WhatsApp App and visit your contact list. Refresh the list and look for the number.
- Send Hi to Leo
- Based on the response, reply with the Alphabet
You can also learn How to Open a UBA Bank account on WhatsApp in Ghana.
How To Leo on FB Messenger
- Click on the link https://m.me/ubachatbanking
- Tab on Get Started
- Choose your language (English or French)
- Select your country
- Follow the instructions on what you want, whether to check your balance or top up, etc.
To bank online with UBA, you need a pin to authenticate your transaction which you can easily create from their website: ibank.ubagroup.com
Link New Account
Frequently Asked Question
Using the UBA WhatsApp Number is one of the most straightforward steps in the right approach as the world is going digital. It is just a matter of time before other banks follow suit in the United Bank for Africa’s footsteps.